Follow these steps to program or troubleshoot your remote control.
- Check our Remote Control Programming Tool. This tool allows you to select your remote and see specific instructions for programming and setting up the remote.
- Remote Control Programming Tool: https://www.summit-broadband.com/remotes/
- If none of the buttons illuminate when pressed, check the batteries to see if they are installed correctly or if they need changing.
- Verify that the remote is properly paired with your TV, DVD player, or other device you want to control (see the Remote Programming Guide above).
- If the above troubleshooting steps don't resolve the issue, contact us for further assistance.