As Summit Broadband expands its reach in new areas of Florida, we are partnering with MyBundle.TV. The Find My Bundle tool helps you determine which OTT (Over The Top) streaming service(s) will give you the best viewing options, by finding the Live TV streaming services that have the features and channels you want. This article and our MyBundle.tv FAQ article (click here for link) help explain MyBundle.TV and using the Find My Bundle Tool.
This article explains the customer experience navigating the Find My Bundle Tool and choosing the streaming service option(s) that will give you the best experience.
Reminders and Restrictions
- The Find My Bundle tool is an aggregator that relies on information from additional third-party streaming vendors. Summit Broadband does not provide any data or make any recommendations on the streaming services included.
- You are offered the chance to sign up for streaming services after finishing the questionnaire; however, you are not obligated to sign up for any streaming services.
- MyBundle.TV and the Find My Bundle tool are available to all Summit Broadband customers, whether we offer a traditional video package in your area or not.
The Find My Bundle tool helps you find the best streaming service option(s) to meet your needs by asking a series of questions that identify your geographic area, channel and show preferences, and the features you need.
- Navigate to https://mybundle.tv/summit/home.
- The landing page provides a short orientation video on the left, and a search field on the right. Using the search field, you can enter the title of a favorite show or a favorite network, and the Find My Bundle tool will show you which streaming services offer that network or the network(s) that carries your selected show.
- If you would like to find the recommended service option(s) based on your favorites, you can click the Find My Bundle button on the left side of the main screen. This initiates a set of questions that will help the customer find service option(s) that may cater to your interests.
- The first question asks about the size of the your household. This is important if you need a service that offers family viewing options for different household members to customize their own favorites. Select the correct household size and click Next.
- The next question determines your zip code. This is important to determine what local channels and which network affiliates broadcast into your area. Enter the ZIP Code and click Next.
- The Find My Bundle tool asks about DVR preferences. Some OTT services offer a cloud DVR option that allows you to record and time-shift your programs through a cloud DVR option (like a traditional DVR) without having to have any equipment in your home. Depending on your answer, the algorithm will include or not include services that don't offer cloud DVR. Select Yes or No and click Next.
- The Find My Bundle tool then asks about existing OTT services you may already have. This allows the algorithm to avoid redundant recommendations. Select any of the options that apply, and click Next.
- Next, the tool asks how you have been enjoying streaming services until now. This question is related to any streaming appliances you may have in your home, ranging from Roku players to SmartTV to Android and Apple TV devices. Select the appropriate platform(s) and click Next.
NOTE: If you have only been streaming by watching on smartphone, tablet, or computer/laptop, select the Other option.
- The Find My Bundle Tool then asks you about whether watching live sports is important. This allows the algorithm to consider the benefits of options that include live sports. Select Yes or No and click Next.
- Then the tool asks if you are a customer of Summit Broadband already.
- Next the Find My Bundle tool asks you what channels are most important to watch. This is the one scrolling window in the questionnaire. The top of the window includes tiles of the most popular channels and networks. Scrolling down there are a pair of fields. Find More Channels is a search field where you can type in a network or show name; Filter Channels By Genre is a menu of genres to display networks that feature the desired type of content (ex. family, sports, drama, music, etc.). Click on tiles to select networks, then use the search field or filter menu to display and select additional networks that appeal to you.
NOTE: Scrolling down further reveals a larger field of tiles for additional networks; this field changes depending on what search or filter (if any) you entered in this step.
- Finally, the Find My Bundle tool prompts you for your email address. This is an optional step. You can provide your email or skip adding an email address and click See Results.
- The results page lists three options for you: Best Match, Great Value, and Build My Bundle. Each option is detailed below. Within each option there is a menu of the channels included, the monthly cost of the option, the features available, and a percentage to indicate how many of your desired channels are included. Once you review the options, you can click the Learn More button at the bottom of an option and receive offers to sign up for the selected services. Otherwise, if you simply want the information, you can navigate away from the page after jotting down any notes.
- Best Match - This matches (or matches as closely as possible) the desired list of channels you chose. In some cases all of these channels are on one service; in others they will combine two or more services. If any of your desired channels are not available, alternative options are offered.
- Great Value - This offers a lower-priced option for you that shows most of your desired channels and has most of the desired features.
- Build My Bundle - This gives you an option to cobble together a solution from a number of individual networks, over-the-air local channels, and other selections.