- Press the Guide button on your Summit Broadband Remote.
- If the Program Guide does not appear switch to the remote that came with your TV.
- Find the Input or Source button and cycle through the options until you see a picture or a message reading, Temporarily Off Air.
If you see the Temporarily Off Air message, complete the following additional steps:
- Unplug the Summit Broadband set top box from the wall for 30 seconds. Then plug it in again.
- When the box reboots, if the picture does not appear, call Summit Broadband.