Voice Guidance is an accessibility feature that audibly confirms every remote input and every menu navigation. If you have trouble seeing your guide, Voice Guidance will read the guide details and Synergy settings menu options to you.
NOTE: These steps can only be performed on your media server. Be sure you are on the TV with your main Synergy media server, and not on a TV with a Synergy player before you attempt to change these settings.
- Press Menu on the Synergy remote.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Press the OK button.
- Navigate to Voice Guidance.
- Change the setting to the desired state:
- On - will engage Voice Guidance so that Synergy will audibly confirm all remote inputs and menu navigation.
- Off - will disengage Voice Guidance and turn the audible confirmation off.
- Close - will close the Voice Guidance sub-menu and save any changes you made.