Find On Demand Programming
- Select the ON DEMAND (VOD) button on the remote or Enter an On Demand channel number on the remote.
- Choose an On Demand channel from the Time Grid.
- Access On Demand from the Quick Menu.
- Once you’ve accessed the On Demand Menu, use scroll through your On Demand options and highlight the network or category you are interested in.
- Press SELECT/OK to continue.
On Demand Categories
Current On Demand Categories are:
- Free On Demand may include:
- ABC, American Heroes, AMC, Ambient, Animal Planet
- BBC America, BET, Bravo
- CBS, CMT, Comedy Central, Cooking
- Destination America, Discovery, Discovery Family, Discovery Life, Disney, Disney Jr, Disney XD, DIY
- E!, ESPN, ESPN Classic, ESPN Deportes, ESPNU
- Food Network, Fox, Freeform, FX
- Hallmark, Havoc, HGTV
- IFC, Illusion, Investigation Discovery (ID)
- MSNBC, MTV
- Nat Geo, NBC, NBC Sports, Nickelodeon, Noggin
- OWN, Oxygen
- Science, Spike, Sprout, Stingray, SYFY
- Telemundo, TLC, Travel Channel, TV Land, TVN
- Universal Kids, Univision, USA
- Free Movies OD
- Premiums On Demand
NOTE: VOD content from Premium channels is included with a subscription to the network. From time to time, PPV events (usually concerts and sporting events) sponsored by Premium channels is available for an additional purchase price.
- Starz Encore
- Disney FM
- HD Movies
- Movies On Demand
- New Releases
- 2 Day Rental
- 3 Day Movies
- Events On Demand
- Adult On Demand
Cost of On Demand Content
On Demand content may be free, available for purchase or part of a premium subscription. You may need to make additional selections in the menus as you browse through all the On Demand choices and categories—everything from free programs to new release movies and more.
Understanding On Demand Icons
|New Title: Appears beside new releases|
|Last Chance: Appears beside titles that will soon no longer
be available for viewing
|Purchased: Appears beside titles that you have purchased|
|Paid: Replaces price in title description area|
|Viewed: Appears beside titles in the title list that you have already
viewed (Premium On Demand)
|Preview: Appears in the title description area and indicates that
a trailer to view is available
|HD: Identifies HD titles|