NOTE: The Summit Broadband Whole Home DVR powered by TiVo is not available in all markets. This content only applies to accounts in communities where this service is available.
The My Shows list contains all of your recordings, plus links to your streaming videos from VU-IT On Demand or apps like Netflix. To get to the My Shows list from the Home screen, just press the TiVo button or select My Shows. To get to My Shows from any other menu screen or from live TV, just press the TiVo button twice.
By default, My Shows is sorted by date, with newly added or recorded shows and movies first. You can also choose to sort My Shows by name (alphabetically). Press to change the sorting method.
And no matter where you are in the My Shows list when you leave it, your TiVo box will remember the location and bring you right back there when you return.
Filters in the left column of My Shows let you narrow your My Shows choices instantly. As you highlight a filter, your My Shows list will update automatically. Filters include Continue Watching (your most recently-watched shows), TV Series, Movies, Kids, and more.
To change which filters appear, and in what order, press .
In the main area of My Shows, you’ll find all of your OnePass selections, single recordings, WishList searches, and bookmarked shows and movies. Note that in the All Shows filter, bookmarked movies appear in the Streaming Movies group.
OnePass Shows (TV Series)
As you scroll through your My Shows list, icons next to a series title tell you at a glance where you’ll find new episodes and recordings. Use the Up and Down arrows to scroll through the list, or use Channel Up/Down to page through the list quickly. Press Advance to jump to the end of the list. Press it again to jump back to the beginning.
Highlight a series, then do one of the following:
- Press Play for the ultimate binge-watching experience. Your TiVo box will play every episode in the group. See also Auto Play.
- Press OK to go to the main Series screen. In the left column, you’ll see options for watching or exploring the show. Watchlist displays episodes included in your OnePass. For example, if your OnePass includes recordings and streaming videos starting with Season 5, then those episodes appear in your Watchlist. The Series screen also lets you browse recordings only (if available), all episodes, upcoming episodes; learn about the cast; or view/change OnePass options.
- Icons next to episodes tell you which episodes are recordings, partial recordings, recordings that will be deleted/expire soon, and shows available from streaming providers. Sometimes a show can be a recording and available from a streaming provider. Highlight an episode and press OK or Play to start watching. As the episode ends, the next episode will start automatically if the Auto Play feature is turned on.
- To learn more about the selected episode, highlight it on the Series screen, then move to the right to select the Info icon . This will take you to the Episode screen, where you can get viewing options and more. To delete the episode instead, select the Delete icon .
When you reach the end of an episode, TiVo’s Auto Play feature starts playing the next episode automatically. A panel will be displayed at the bottom of the screen containing a countdown timer and other viewing options. Let the timer run out, and the next episode will begin playing. Press OK to start playing the next episode sooner, or press the RIGHT button to watch from a different video provider.
If you would rather not have the next episode start automatically, go to User Preferences > Auto Play Next Episode to turn the counter off. You will continue to see the panel with options when you near the end of an episode, but the next episode will no longer start unless you manually select an option.
If a series contains more than one season and more than 30 episodes, a season selector will be displayed at the top of the list All Episodes list. Use it to easily jump between seasons.
You’ll find movies in the Movies or All Shows filter of My Shows (bookmarked movies will be grouped in the Streaming Movies folder in the All Shows filter). Note that if the Kids filter is present, kids’ movies appear in the Kids filter, not in the Movies filter. If the Kids filter is not present (because you have unchecked it in My Shows options), all movies will appear in Movies.
Deleting Shows & Movies
To delete a series, highlight it in the main My Shows list and press . If the series contains recordings, you will have the option to replace the recordings with links to streaming videos instead. This option can be useful if you are trying to conserve disk space. See OnePass™ Searches to learn more.
My Shows Options
Use the available options to customize My Shows to your preferences. From the main My Shows list (not from an Episode, Series, or Movie screen), press OK to go to the Options screen.
- Sort list: Choose to view the My Shows list by date (with the most recently added shows at the top) or by name (alphabetically).
- Filters: Choose which categories should appear in the Filter strip, and in what order.