NOTE: The Summit Broadband Whole Home DVR powered by TiVo is not available in all markets. This content only applies to accounts in communities where this service is available.
Schedule a recording on a specific channel at a specific time.
- From the Home screen, choose the Menu icon > Manage > Manual Recording.
- Choose the frequency of the recording, using the UP/DOWN arrows to select Once or Repeat, then press the RIGHT arrow.
- Choose the day(s) for the recording, using the UP/DOWN arrows to change the current selection. If you chose Repeat, you can choose to repeat the recording on a specified day of the week (Every Tuesday) or several times a week (Every M – F or Every Day).
- Press the RIGHT arrow and choose a channel using the UP/DOWN arrows (or by entering a number with the remote, then pressing ENTER).
- Press the RIGHT arrow and set the hour, minute, and am/pm for the start and stop time, using the UP/DOWN arrows to change the current selection.
- Press OK to schedule your the recording.
As you enter the date, time, and channel, a best-guess match from the guide will be displayed.