The Summit Broadband DVR stores your shows for later viewing, and you can use several methods to sort and find the programs you want to watch.
Press the A button () to sort recorded shows. Options include:
- Show All Listings - list all shows by day.
- Group Titles - groups same title recordings into folders.
- View Disk Info - visual indicator of recorded space.
TIP: You can only change recording options for individual episodes by pressing SELECT/OK and selecting Record Options. To change recording options for an entire series, press LIST and select Series Manager.
Record Space Indicator
Access your Recorded Shows by pressing LIST (or MY DVR), or press GUIDE twice and select Recorded Shows. Recorded shows are listed by day, with the most recent first.
- RED: Percentage of programs that will be saved until manually erased.
- YELLOW: Percentage of programs that will be erased as space is needed.
- GREEN: Approximate free space remaining.