The first time you sign into your Summit Broadband Voicemail, you are prompted to change your Voicemail PIN from the default (last six digits of the phone number). Subsequently, you may need or want to change you Voicemail PIN, which can be done from within Voicemail, through our online portal, or with agent assistance.
Change PIN Within Voicemail
- Dial *98 to log into Voicemail.
- Enter the current Voicemail PIN.
- From the main menu, select 4 - Change Your Settings.
- Press 3 - Security Options.
- Press 1 - Change PIN.
- When prompted, enter the new PIN for Voicemail.
NOTE: The Voicemail PIN must be between 6 and 20 digits long.
- When prompted, enter the new PIN for Voicemail again.
- Press * to return to the main Voicemail menu.
Change PIN from Phone Portal
- Log into the Phone Portal: https://phone.summit-broadband.com/
NOTE: Due to a security update in November 2020, the first time you log into the Phone Portal, you will be prompted to update your password. The new password must be a minimum of six digits.
- Click Settings on the Menu Bar.
- Click Account on the Settings Sub-menu bar.
- Click the Change link to the right of the Account Password heading under the Security setting.
- In the Change Account Password popup:
- Enter the new PIN in the Current Password box.
- Enter the new PIN the New Password (PIN must be between 6 and 20 digits).
- Enter the new password again in the Confirm New Password box.
- Click Confirm to update the PIN.
Change PIN with Agent Assistance
If you do not remember your Voicemail PIN and you need assistance, call Summit Broadband Technical Support. Our agents can help you and change your Voicemail PIN for you. You can reach us 24 hours every day of the year at 888.678.6648 Toll Free (From US Phone Numbers only).