If you have a Summit Broadband set-top box and subscribe to Summit Broadband Video and Phone service, Caller ID on TV can be activated on the box.
Caller ID on TV is a free feature that can be added to your account on request. If you have not done so yet, you should contact us and ask a representative to be sure the feature is active on your account.
- Press Menu twice on your Summit Broadband remote to launch the Main Menu.
- Navigate to Interactive TV.
- Press the OK/Select button on the remote.
- Navigate to Notifications and press OK.
- Navigate to Caller ID and press OK.
NOTE: Caller ID on TV is not available on Synergy DVRs and set-top Receivers.