If you have a Summit Broadband set-top box and subscribe to Summit Broadband Video and Phone service, Caller ID on TV can be activated on the box.
Caller ID on TV is a free feature that can be added to your account on request. If you have not done so yet, you should contact us at 888.678.6648 Toll Free (From US Phone Numbers only) and ask a representative to be sure the feature is active on your account.
- Press Menu twice on your Summit Broadband remote to launch the Main Menu.
- Navigate to Interactive TV.
- Press the OK/Select button on the remote.
- Navigate to Notifications and press OK.
- Navigate to Caller ID and press OK.
NOTE: Caller ID on TV is not available on Synergy DVRs and set-top Receivers.