The Summit Broadband Customer Portal can be accessed at myaccount.summitbb.com. The portal allows you to check the status of your appointments, add services to your account, verify any scheduled appointments, and much more.
This article provides instructions to access your online account. See other articles to...
- Create your online account.
- Reset your old online account password.
- Access your online account if you forgot your password.
- Copy and paste or click the URL below to access the customer Portal:
- At the Sign In page, enter your email address and password in the boxes provided, then click Sign In.
- The My Account dashboard displays account information, your balance, your services and their status, any open orders or trouble cases, your statements, and provides a way to refresh provisioned equipment on your account.
- The left gutter of the screen provides additional links and navigation options, and provides a secure Logout link.