Yes. You will need a Digital Terminal Adaptor (DTA) or a set-top box connected to all analog TVs.
Articles in this section
- What Information is on the Summit Broadband Channel Banners?
- What is a solar outage?
- Where can I find information about the Synergy™ Media Player?
- What should I do if my remote control isn’t working?
- Do I need a digital receiver for every TV?
- Does Summit Broadband offer high-definition channels?
- Why are the channels on my TV different from the printed Summit Broadband channel lineup?