This article will help you connect your Chromebook to your WiFi Network.
- Open the Notification Panel at the bottom right.
- If the Chromebook is not properly connected to a network, it will display "no network."
- Select No Network to connect your WiFi network.
- Choose your network from the list of available networks.
- Type your network password in the required field, then select Connect.
- When the connection is successfully established, the network icon will appear.
- Select Close to exit.
Visit Google support for more information.