This article provides general steps on connecting your Blu-ray player to your WiFi network. The steps and menu options vary depending on the manufacturer.
For directions specific to your player, refer to your device's user manual.
To connect your Blu-ray player to your WiFi network:
- Make sure your Blu-ray player and TV are powered on and that your WiFi network is working properly.
- Access your Blu-ray player’s main menu screen.
- Open Network Settings and then select WiFi Setup. (specific verbiage may vary by model)
- Select Wireless as your connection type.
- Choose your network name from the list of available networks and then enter your password.
- NOTE: Learn more about finding your WiFi network name and password.
Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the setup process.
NOTE: To set up your Blu-ray player with a wired connection, connect the Blu-ray player to your router with an Ethernet cable.