This article provides instructions to connect your Mac computer or laptop to your Summit Broadband WiFi network
- Select the AirPort Utility icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select the wireless network you'd like to join.
- Enter your password, then select OK.
- The AirPort Utility icon is light gray when not connected.
- If the AirPort Utility icon doesn't appear:
- Select the Apple button, then System Preferences from the dropdown menu.
- Select Network in the Internet & Network section.
- Select the AirPort option and then Configure.
- Make sure the AirPort tab is selected from the top menu, then place a check in the Show AirPort status in menu bar option.
- Enable the AirPort utility to connect to a wireless network, following the instructions above.
For more help, visit Apple support.