To connect your Chromebook to your WiFi Network:
- Open the Notification Panel at the bottom right.
- If the network is not properly connected, it will be displayed as no network.
- Select No Network to connect your WiFi network.
- Choose your network from the list of available networks.
- Type your network password in the required field, then select Connect.
- When the connection is successfully established, the network icon will appear.
- Select Close to exit.
Visit Google support for more information.
To connect to your WiFi network on a Windows 7 computer:
- Have your network name and password handy. If you're not sure what they are, get help finding your network name and password.
- If you're using a laptop with a hardware switch (sometimes a sliding toggle on the side of the laptop), is set to WiFi.
- In the notification area on your Task Bar, select the Internet access icon. A list of available wireless networks is displayed.
NOTE: When you hover your cursor over the icon, the words Internet access displays.
- Select your network name from the list and then select Connect.
- When prompted, enter your network password.
NOTE: When you're connected, you can select the Internet access icon to view the strength of your internet connection, indicated by the number of colored bars.
To connect your Windows 10 device to your WiFi network:
- In the system tray, select the Wireless Network icon.
- Select your network name from the list of available networks.
- Choose Connect.
- Enter your WiFi password.
- Select Next.
Helpful Hint: Select Connect automatically if you use this network on a regular basis. Your device then connects automatically whenever it's in range.
Mac OS X
To connect your Mac computer or laptop to your WiFi network:
- Select the AirPort Utility icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, as shown in the image below.
- Select the wireless network you'd like to join.
- Enter your password, then select OK.
- The AirPort Utility icon is light gray when not connected.
- If the AirPort Utility icon doesn't appear:
- Select the Apple button, then System Preferences from the dropdown menu.
- Select Network in the Internet & Network section.
- Select the AirPort option and then Configure.
- Make sure the AirPort tab is selected from the top menu, then place a check in the Show
- AirPort status in menu bar option.
- Enable the AirPort utility to connect to a wireless network, following the instructions above.
For more help, visit Apple support.