Things to Remember
Your payment is due by the 20th of each month, so be sure to allow time for your check to be mailed and processed. It can take up to 10 business days for a check to arrive by the postal service. Many forms of payment actually result in a mailed paper check--be sure to allow time for processing if you use any of the following:
- Mailing a check from your home or the post office.
- The bill pay service of many financial institutions.
- Checks dropped off at a Summit Broadband store location.
- To avoid these delays, pay by phone, use the online payment option, or follow the instructions to enroll in AutoPay. See the instructions below!
Mail Your Payment
Mail your payment to the payment address on your Summit Broadband monthly statement:
PO Box 10822
Naples, FL 34101-0822
You can pay your bill online through our Electronic Service Portal (ESP). You must have an ESP account to make payments online. If you do not yet have an ESP account, see our article on setting up an ESP account.
- Navigate to https://www.summit-broadband.com/.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- On the Sign In page, fill in your User Name and Password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to enter your payment method, payment amount, and process your payment.
Pay By Phone
- Call Summit Broadband at 407-996-8900 (Central Florida) or 239-444-0400 (Southwest Florida).
- Follow the options to indicate you want to pay your bill.
- You can pay your bill with a representative using a credit or debit card.
NOTE: If you pay by phone a $4.00 convenience fee will be added to your payment.
Set Up Recurring Payments
Be sure to have your payment method and account information available. You can set up recurring payments through the ESP portal, or you can call Summit Broadband at 407-996-8900 (Central Florida) or 239-444-0400 (Southwest Florida). One of our agents can help you set up recurring payments using a debit or credit card or paying from your checking account.