Be sure to have your payment method and account information available. You can set up recurring payments through our online account portal. And if you prefer, you can contact Customer Care for help setting up automatic payment.
Set Up Recurring Payments Online
- Log into the online account portal.
- Enter your User Name and Password in the fields in the Returning users box.
- Click Log in.
- Click Schedule Monthly Payment.
- Under the Payment Method section, select Bank Account or Credit Card.
- When the redirect message box appears, click OK to continue.
- Click the to the left of Add Credit Card or Add Bank Account. The account detail page opens.
- Enter your account information in the required fields in the Credit Card Information, Personal Information, and Recurring Options panes and click Add Card or Add Account at the bottom of the screen.
Adding a Credit Card
In the Credit Card Information box, add the required information.
- Enter a name for the account in the Description field.
- Select the credit card type from the Card Type menu.
- Enter your credit card number in the Card Number field.
- Enter the 3-digit security code from the back of your credit card in the CVV field.
- Select the two-digit expiration Month and the four-digit expiration Year from the Expiration menu.
In the Personal Information box, add the required information.
- Enter the card holder's first name in the First Name field.
- Enter the card holder's last name in the Last Name field.
- If the card is a corporate credit card, enter the company name in the Company field.
- Choose the country of the issuing bank in the Country menu.
NOTE: Credit Cards must be issued from a bank in the United States of America.
- Select the state for the billing address from the State menu.
- Enter the city for the billing address in the City field.
- Enter the street address for the billing address in the Address field. Include any Suite number or Unit number.
- Enter the ZIP or postal code for the billing address in the Postal Code field.
- Enter the phone number for the card holder in the Phone field.
In the Recurring Options box, add the required information.
- Select the Recurring checkbox to make sure your Summit Broadband payment is made each month.
- Select the day of the month you would like recurring payments to be made from the Day menu.
- Select the two-digit Month and four-digit Year to start recurring payments in the Start Date menu.
- Select the End Date checkbox if you want recurring payments to end after a certain date (optional).
- Select the two-digit Month and four-digit Year to start recurring payments in the End Date menu (optional).
Contact Customer Care
You can also call Summit Broadband technical support.
- 407-996-8900 Central Florida
- 239-444-0400 Southwest Florida
One of our agents can help you set up recurring payments using a debit or credit card or paying from your checking account.