This article provides orientation and overview of the SynergyTM Remote.
The table below provides details on using the different buttons from the SynergyTM Remote. The large remote image to the right shows the layout of the buttons in relation to each other.
- Power - Turns your TV and audio on and off.
- B - Displays the On-Demand (VOD) Library.
- A - Lists your DVR recordings.
- Info - Displays information about the program you are watching.
- Arrow Keys - Navigates Menu and Guide options.
- Back / Next - In Guide, changes time slot by 30 minute increments.
- Replay / Skip - In Guide, changes the time slot in one day increments.
- Mute - Toggles audio on and off.
- Volume +/- - Raises and lowers the audio level.
- Last - Goes back to the last channel viewed.
- Clear - In text entry, removes the last character typed; when Flip Bar is displayed, closes this bar.
- C - Displays the channel grid.
- D - Returns to Live TV.
- Zoom - Toggles between the menu and full screen.
- OK - Selects highlighted options from the Menu and Guide.
- Back / Next - In menus, navigates to the previous or next page.
- Menu - Displays menu options.
- Replay / Skip - During recorded or buffered playback, rewinds or skips ahead.
- DVR Controls - Controls live and recorded TV and other content.
- Channel +/- - Changes channels and pages in the grid and menu.
- Numeric keypad - Enter and tune directly to channels.
- Enter - Executes numeric and text entries.