In order to register for an online account, you will need two pieces of information: your account number and your invoice number, both of which can be found on page 1 your most recent paper bill:
Once you have your information:
- Visit the Summit Broadband Online Account Registration Page.
- Enter the Account Number from your paper bill.
- Enter the Invoice Number from your paper bill.
- Create a descriptive account Name for your online account.
Note: Enter a descriptive nickname to help you identify this account. This does not need to match your billing name.
- Enter your email address.
- Create a Username that you will use to log in to your account.
Note: Your username must be between 5-10 characters.
- Create a password that you will use to access your account.
Note: Your password must be between 5 and 16 characters long and requires a minimum of three (3) letters, at least one (1) numeral, and a minimum of one (1) special character.
- Click Register.