Summit Broadband is committed to helping you and your family stay connected with our products and services. If you are still experiencing issues with connecting to the Internet, please use the following information to help you quickly recover your Internet service.
Step by Step
You will need to power cycle your ONT (Optical Network Terminal) FIRST, and then your router SECOND. Please note, it is very important that you follow the steps below in this exact order:
- First, find the ONT enclosure in your unit. This grey or beige plastic box is typically affixed to the wall and is approximately 9.7” x 13.7” x 3” in size (example below).
- Unplug the power cord extending out of the enclosure from the wall outlet.
- Wait 2 minutes and plug the ONT back into power.
- Wait for the ONT to come back online.
- Power cycle the router (disconnect from the wall outlet and then reconnect after 2 minutes).
- Once the router comes back online, attempt to connect to the Internet once again.
If you complete these steps and are still unable to connect to the Internet, contact Customer Care at 877.678.6648 or chat with us online at summitbb.com.
Thank you for being a Summit Broadband customer.